Thursday, January 17, 2008

1st Day on the Job in New Zealand

I have been in New Zealand for almost a month now and I started work today at the Warehouse Head Office which is like Walmart. I work in the grocery department doing data entry and purchasing and promotions. Since I'm just a temp I don't get much responsibility which is actually what I wanted because I want to enjoy my time here in New Zealand and not work like crazy like I did in the Philippines. It does pay well and it is good hours so it will be a nice job just to make some money before traveling in March and April.

Other than that not much new. The weather is beautiful here, I have an AWESOME tan going on and every morning I get up and go for a run on the beach and its so relaxing and beautiful. I guess this is going to be a short post because I really don't have much to say I've been just reading, running, tanning, and relaxing.

Cheers from New Zealand

1 comment:

gosianaporowska said...

Hey Girl, congratulations on finding the job! I'm really happy for you that everything's going good. Keep the updates flowing.

Miss you lots,
Gosia