Thursday, April 26, 2007

Preparing to Leave for the Philippines

So I have never done a blog before but I'm going to take a shot at it. It's about one week before I leave for the Philippines and I must say that it is a very emotional time. Excitement, nervousness, sadness are just some of the emotions that I am going through right now but overall I'm feeling good about the situation. I'm glad that I have decided to step out of my comfort zone and take advantage of this great opportunity. I would like to Thank everyone that helped make this opportunity possible and for the great support that I have received from my family, boyfriend, friends, and AIESEC. Hope that this blog will help people stay up-to-date with my adventures and I will have plenty more to say once I arrive at my new destination. Cheers for now.

3 comments:

W said...

Hey Amy,

Good try!
Can't wait to read about your adventure at Philippines :)
Take care and have a safe trip!

Richard Hilgart said...

you better move to soe soon..LOL

take care..see you soon

Richard Hilgart said...

hey amy,

how is it? are you there yet?

i want an update of your blog...LOL

hope everything is great...

take care,
richard