Friday, December 7, 2007

Filipino Life Update

Its December and Christmas is in less than a month. Crazy Right. Well it doesn't really feel like Christmas here without snow and without any of the traditional stuff we do in Canada its pretty hard to get into the holiday season but I'm managing. Next weekend will be our office Christmas Party so maybe that will get me into the spirit of things. So everything is planned for New Zealand pretty much ... have a few more things to rap up but its coming together. I can't wait to get out of here for a bit and have a vacation and get some rest.

It's been pretty stressful around here lately with the GMAT test coming up and my manager leaving the company a month ago. The GMAT should be ok I have been studying really hard but if I don't do how I want the first time I will just do it again.

Philippines is going ok ... been tough the last couple of months. Culture difference can get really annoying and it can be difficult at times but that is what I came here for to learn about the differences and open my eyes to a new culture.

Back to work ... I'll write more in the upcoming weeks probably before, during or after New Zealand depending on time availability.

No comments: