Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Work, Work, and more Work

Sorry it's been so long since I wrote on my blog but its been crazy at work and I really haven't been up to anything new. Still just shopping and partying on the weekends. My project was due last Friday so I had to pull some extra hours last week and this week I'm just making some changes and hopefully I'll be moving onto the next part of my project which will be great because I've been working on this business plan for the last 2.5 months and it would be great to start something new.

Right now its suppose to be rainy session but we haven't had much rain maybe three or four times a week for like 2 hours but nothing like I expected but lets hope it stays that way. It's about 35 degrees here today and the sun is out so I will probably go outside and work this afternoon as long as I don't find it too hot.

I have booked my flight to Malaysia and I will be visiting Farah on Aug. 17th which I'm so pumped to see and shop with. It will be nice to get out of the Philippines and see some of the rest of Asia. So that is what I'm looking forward too in the next month. Also, hopefully a short trip this weekend but we have been saying for the last three weekends that we will be going out of the city but with work and other stuff never found the time so we will see if this weekend we will actually get out.

Well that's all for now I actually have to get back to work but I just wanted to write something in order to stay in touch with all of you who are reading.

Take Care,

Amy

No comments: